What happens if I move to a new area and need to leave my Colony?

If you move to a new area, theĀ Scout Information CentreĀ can provide what you need to find a new Colony and get settled. Contact them to find out more.

You are now leaving Shropshire Tern Valley Scouts Website

Tern Valley Scouts provides links to web sites of other organizations in order to provide visitors with certain information. A link does not constitute an endorsement of content, viewpoint, policies, products or services of that web site. Once you link to another web site not maintained by Tern Valley Scouts, you are subject to the terms and conditions of that web site, including but not limited to its privacy policy.

You will be redirected to

Click the link above to continue or CANCEL